1. The promoters are Evee Australia Pty Ltd ABN 40 609 872 031 (“evee”) and The Silos Estate 69 123 299 954 (“Silos Estate”)
2. The prize draw is open to people aged 25 and over who live in NSW, Australia
3. Employees of evee or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter is via @eveecars and @silos Instagram pages
7. Closing date for entry will be Thursday 3rd February 2022 11.59PM AEDT.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner includes a 24-hour hire of a participating electric vehicle from Evee platform with any applicable requirements and exclusions as per each vehicle. The winner will also receive a $150 voucher to spend at Silos Estate in Berry, NSW
10. The winner must accept the rental Terms and Conditions and comply with the insurance requirements as described via http://www.evee.com.au/terms. The winner can purchase additional time to extend the rental period, subject to the Terms and Conditions and availability.
11. The winner can nominate a different driver who complies with the insurance requirements.
12. evee accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the pick up/drop off location, cost to recharge the car, tolls, extra mileage etc). See pricing page for more details: http://www.evee.com.au/pricing
13. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
14. evee reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of evee in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. evee shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
16. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
17. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
18. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
19. The winner will be notified by Instagram message within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
20. The promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize can be redeemed
21. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
23. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
24. evee and Silos Estate encourage responsible drinking and does not endorse drink driving
25. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
26. Entry into the competition will be deemed as an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
27. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to evee and not to any other party.