7. Closing date for entry will be the last day of each month 11:59pm AEST. After this date further entries to the competition roll over to the next month subject to continuation of the competition.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner includes a 24-hour hire of a participating electric vehicle from Evee platform with any applicable requirements and exclusions as per each vehicle.
10. The winner must accept the rental Terms and Conditions and comply with the insurance requirements as described via http://www.evee.com.au/terms. The winner can purchase additional time to extend the rental period, subject to the Terms and Conditions and availability.
11. The prize rental can only be redeemed on weekdays between Monday and Thursday and excluding public holidays.
12. The winner can nominate a different driver who complies with the insurance requirements.
13. Evee accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the pick up/drop off location, cost to recharge the car, tolls, extra mileage etc). See pricing page for more details: http://www.evee.com.au/pricing
14. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
15. Evee reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Evee in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Evee shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
17. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
18. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
19. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 1 day of each month.
20. The winner will be notified by email within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
21. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
22. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
24. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
25. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
26. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Evee containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
27. Entry into the competition will be deemed as an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
28. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Evee and not to any other party.